Company: Western Digital
Quality & Reliability group support to validate the Product Life under the conditions that the product specification is committed to.
- Tests coverage include testing of NAND Flash devices under various of environmental, electrical conditions using known testing methods with dedicated equipment and setups
- The role includes downloading the necessary firmware on the devices, placing them on dedicated testers at room, high and low temperatures and executing reliability tests on the devices.
- Device failures need to be checked, logs need to be retrieved and communicated to the respective project leads on a daily basis.
- Inventory checks on the incoming devices, testers and equipment in order to work in an optimized manner.
- Conducting products reliability tests in a computerized environment
- Preparing testing reports
- Familiar with computer systems
- Technical background
- Ability to learn independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication